Bournemouth reportedly want to sign goalkeeper Simon Mignolet from Liverpool during the transfer window.
Mignolet has fallen out of favour at Anfield following the signing of Alisson from Roma last summer.
Getty
2
Simon Mignolet has only played twice this season for Liverpool
The Reds paid Roma £66.8million for the goalkeeper and he has gone on to feature in every Premier League game as they finished runners-up.
He also won the Golden Glove award for keeping 21 clean sheets during the season.
This means Mignolet has been limited to just two cup appearances all season and he looks destined to head for the exit.
2
Alisson cost Liverpool £66.8m last summer
The Sun report that Bournemouth are targeting a move for the Belgium.
Eddie Howe is thought to want a long-term keeper to compete with 39-year-old Artur Boruc and youngster Mark Travers.
Asmir Begovic has fallen out of favour at the Dorset club and the manager will not want a repeat of the 70 goals they conceded last season.
LATEST FOOTBALL NEWS
Liverpool are understood to be willing to let Mignolet leave for £15million.
He has made 204 appearances for the Reds since joining from Sunderland in 2013.
If he were to move to the South West club then he would be joining former Liverpool players Jordon Ibe and Dominic Solanke while Nathaniel Clyne also spent the second half of the season on loan with the club.
Arsenal news: Olivier Giroud appears to mock former club after Chelsea Europa League win and Piers Morgan is; Virgil van Dijk on talkSPORT: Liverpool star talks Jurgen Klopp, Harry Kane and that special victory over; Manchester United transfer news: Romelu Lukaku told he can leave Red Devils during showdown talks with club's
Manchester United news: Louis van Gaal 'p***** himself laughing' when Wayne Rooney told him about boxing video Footage of Rooney being knocked out by pal Phil Bardsley went viral in 2015 and
What Louis van Gaal did when Wayne Rooney told him about
Web Design Cardiff Wales - Designers - Development - Agency - Company - Newport Caerphilly South Wales UK Web Design Cardiff - Web Designers - Development - Agency - Company - Newport Caerphilly South Wales UK offering Cheap Websites, Affordable Websites, Mobile Friedly & Responsive WordPress Websites, Free Websites, Business Stationery & Other Business Services
il Mago reborn: the Herrera (5-3-2) challenge - FMM Vibe
Wolves transfers: Adama Traore and Helder Costa's future in doubt as new targets emerge at Molineux - every player linked so far. From - a look at the players linked with Wolverhampton Wanderers
Premier League: Why Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo should
By Chris Wright In what is more than likely going to be our 'Football Crests from Around the World, etc ' bit, we're having a butcher's at 20 now-obsolete English football crest that have been, by
Lincoln clinched the League Two title with a goalless home draw against Tranmere on Easter Sunday.. The Imps threw everything at Rovers, whose goalkeeper Scott Davies denied Bruno Andrade twice while Jake Caprice produced a goalline clearance from a Matt Rhead header.
Lincoln City crowned League Two champions following goalless
Laurence Bassini EXCLUSIVE: Bolton buyer reveals Ken Anderson stumbling blocks in takeover deal; Transfer news and football gossip: Chelsea and Arsenal approach Insigne, Man United scout Barella, Tottenham's Christian Eriksen 'agrees' to join Real Madrid
Bill Callahan announces first new album in six years
gistjunction.com/2019/05/02/bill-callahan-announces-first-new-album-in-six-years-shepherd-in-a-sheepskin-vest/
At last, the Bill Callahan drought has ended. The beloved folk troubadour has announced his return, and fans will only have to wait a month to hear what he's been working on.
Manchester United transfer news: Solskjaer's side reportedly make £35million bid for Lyon striker Moussa Dembele; Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Welbeck's next move, Koscielny considers his future, Barcelona star lined up as replacement, Mustafi set to stay; Manchester United news: Red Devils release 2018/19 season review DVD after dire campaign
Man United ready to pay release clause to sign quality 19
Bournemouth to begin work 'imminently' on multi-million pound
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino claimed he felt like crying following the first event at the club's new stadium. The 62,000-seat ground, which was supposed to open in time for the beginning of the season, held its first official test event as Spurs' Under-18 side beat Southampton on Sunday, with the first team due to play their first game on April 3.
Tottenham Hotspur stadium: Mauricio Pochettino says he felt
hollywoodadviser.com/tottenham-hotspur-stadium-mauricio-pochettino-says-he-felt-like-crying-as-new-ground-finally-sees-some-football/
EMOTIONAL The manager was in attendance for the first test event which saw Spurs' Under-18 side beat Southampton - a game where Pochettino's son Maurizio was playing Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino claimed he felt like crying following the first event at the club's new stadium.
Mauricio Pochettino says he felt like crying as new ground
sportsalert.org/2019/03/24/mauricio-pochettino-says-he-felt-like-crying-as-new-ground-finally-sees-some-football/
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino claimed he felt like crying following the first event at the club's new stadium. The 62,000-seat ground, which was supposed to open in time for the beginning of the season, held its first official test event as Spurs' Under-18 side beat Southampton on Sunday, with the first team due to play their first game on April 3.
Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham's 'dream came true' as new
Rafa Benitez provided an update on his contract negotiations and provided news of an injury boost for today's game. For the first time in what feels like an eternity, good news is surrounding Newcastle United and the Toon Army.
Newcastle insider reveals reason for delay with Rafa Benitez
No comments:
Post a Comment